Friday, January 2, 2015

Paddle Brush By Bella and Bear



I love my new Paddle Brush by Bella & Bear! This brush is truly amazing compared to my old brush. Plus I just love the design, it makes something as simple as a brush supper cute & stylish. On top of that its quick & easy to get all my tangles out. The Bella & Bear Paddle Brush even massages my scalp which is a huge bonus too! 

P.S. This quality brush is affordable & with your amazon purchase through the link below you'll be supporting my blog too!



XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received the Paddle Brush By Bella & Bear in exchange for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Great gift idea for my daughter...thank you for the post!

    ReplyDelete