Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Premium Delicates Laundry Bags, Set of 4 Review




Being the penny pincher that I am, there was a time in my life when I only bought the cheapest undergarments & never used laundry bags. However, now that I'm a grown adult I know better. If I'm going to be wearing it, I'd rather pay for what I love & get the quality I deserve. Plus if you need to know what I'm talking about, I'm currently obsessed with V.S. Pink! Which is where the Premium Delicates Laundry Bags come in handy. I'll only wash my undergarments in a laundry bag other wise I'll regret it. I've had times where if a bag isn't used the washer will literally eat my panties, they either go missing completely or come out with holes. With that being said these are a must have & your expensive lingerie will thank you!

P.S. you can purchase your very own Premium Delicates Laundry Bags through the amazon link below. Plus you'll be supporting my blog too, so thank you!



  • #laundry

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received the Premium Delicates Laundry Bags in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment