Sunday, January 25, 2015

Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit Review




So I recently received the Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit from amazon & man do I love these.  The case that they come in is adorable & I love the hot pink/black colors. Whether your traveling & doing your makeup or just at home this set covers all your needs. Plus these make a great gift too. My mom had some sad looking, mismatched brushes. So not only did I feel good about gifting these to her as a thoughtful well needed gift, but she loved these too.

P.S. You can also purchase the Petunia Skincare Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit through the amazon link below =)


  • #makeupbrushes

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received the Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment