Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Liztek Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker




The Liztek Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is such a cool gadget to have. I just love how it makes listening to music on my iPhone so much easier. Especially since listening with just my phone doesn't have the volume I want. Now its like I have my very own portable boom box that is small enough to go anywhere I want & loud enough to jam to.

P.S. If you have a smart phone that you use to listen to music or videos with, you'll want one of these. Even if this isn't for yourself, trust me this is an awesome gift to give or receive. Plus with your purchase through the amazon link below you'll be supporting my blog too! 


  • #UltraPortableBluetoothSpeaker

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received the Liztek Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in exchange for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Great Bluetooth Speaker, the design is super cool. This is the perfect size for my desk at work, and looks great.

    ReplyDelete