Friday, January 23, 2015

The Soup Club Cookbook



The Soup Club Cookbook

Feed Your Friends, Feed Your Family, Feed Yourself

Courtney Allison, Tina Carr, Caroline Laskow, Julie Peacock


The Soup Club Cookbook couldn't have arrived at a better time! I've seriously been sick for over the past week now & soup is just what the doctor ordered. Which did I mention, this book has 150 recipes to choose from! Now I don't know about you but I can only name off a couple & that doesn't exactly mean I know what all goes into it either. So this book is a must have. Not only do I have all the directions I need to create these in the comfort of my own home. But now I have the option of something different each time instead of the same thing over & over again. 

P.S. If you would like to check out The Soup Club Cookbook for yourself or as a gift check it out through the amazon link below. Plus with your purchase you'll be supporting my blog too!



XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received The Soup Club Cookbook through blogging for books, in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment