Sunday, February 1, 2015

Round Ice Ball Tray Review

(ENTER HERE)


The Round Ice Ball Tray is so cool compared to the typical block ice cube treys. Not only is it fun & easy to use but it also doesn't take up much space in the freezer either. Plus this really does make a great gift too. I ended up giving this one to my mom because she has company over every week for poker night. So whether they are drinking water or an alcoholic beverage, ice cubes are always used.

P.S. You can try the Round Ice Ball Tray for yourself through the amazon link below. Plus you'll be supporting my blog too =)


  • #iceballtray

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received the Round Ice Ball Tray in exchange for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment