Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bloominous


It's the moment you've been waiting for your entire life. You've met the man or woman of your dreams & your engaged to be married. Everything is starting to fall into place except now you need to step up your game. You have a lot of planing to do to make this the once in a lifetime wedding that you've always dreamed of.

However I know not everyone has the ideal "unlimited budget" to put towards the ultimate wedding. So planning a wedding around all the expenses under a budget can be extremely tough. However with the help of Bloominous it doesn't have to be. Which is just another reason why I think Bloominous is such an awesome company! They personally solve your flower arrangement dilemma with their DIY collections.

With Bloominous all you have to do is pick out the flower collection you would like. Then they'll send you everything you need to make that arrangement possible. Which overall saves you money because you're eliminating the company that makes the arrangement for you. 

Bloominous currently has six beautiful collections to choose from: Enchanted Elegance Collection, Party Pop Collection, Vintage Cottage Collection, Bohemian Dessert Collection, Country Charm Collection & Eco Chic Collection.







If I could, I would seriously rock any of Bloominous collections just to decorate my home. However being that I am currently engaged I would choose the Party Pop Collection just because I love the colors. Plus I feel this collection fits me because its fun, beautiful & sexy!


Follow on Twitter:

Follow on Facebook:

Follow on Pinterest:

Follow on Instagram:

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

No comments:

Post a Comment