Monday, March 9, 2015

InkCopious KEEPZ-IT


InkCopious KEEPZ-IT
Tattoo Enhancing Cream



As I was browsing thorough my emails the other day, I was so thrilled to find a product review request from InkCopious! To sum up the brand, InkCopious is a company all about premium tattoo care products & they're currently in the process of launching some incredible products! Which I received an exclusive opportunity to try out "KEEPZ-IT" an all natural cream to help rejuvenate dull tattoos & as an added bonus it's also an all natural SPF to keep you protected from the suns harmful rays too!



Unfortunately, since I personally don't have any tattoos of my own. There is however a very lucky man in my life who I'm also currently engaged to & is practically covered from head to toe in tattoos! Since I usually pamper him with all my feminine products. Having the opportunity to use a product on him that is designed especially for his needs is a huge bonus.



I must say I was pretty impressed with the 4oz sample size of InkCopious Keepz-It tattoo enhancing cream. The design on the label with the logo is very cool. Plus not only does the container store the cream nicely but it's also easy to open & close for each use. You can feel how soft & smooth this cream is with each application. I can even feel & see how the moisturizing power with help extend the life of his tattoos. A little truly goes a long way, I thought I'd need to use the entire container to coat all his tattoos. Yet I was pleasantly surprised when I only skimmed a little off the top to coat ever single tattoo.   



Want to stay up to date with the latest products from InkCopious?
Check out their website:
Are you on Facebook? 
Let InkCopious know by liking their page & if you got an extra second send them a little shout out =)
On Twitter?
Give InkCopious a follow & maybe a tweet with one of your awesome tattoos:
Follow on Instagram:

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received a complimentary InkCopious KEEPZ-IT in exchange for my honest review.
#Ad #Sponsored 






No comments:

Post a Comment