Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Every Year Calendar: A Clean Slate

***This is a sponsored post***


I was so excited when Cameron, the founder of The Every Year Calendar, offered me the opportunity to review: 

The Every Year Calendar in A CLEAN SLATE!

Artist: Vicky Fallon
A Clean Slate
The moment I laid eyes on The Every Year Calendar website my initial impression was wow! I was truly impressed with the fresh, clean, vibrant & best of all easy to navigate layout. Basically if this was my business I would be happy with the results & continue in the same direction. 



After browsing the website I learned the story behind the up coming of The Every Year Calendar. I  then realized Cameron is a great roll model too. She represents someone who was unhappy with her current nine to five situation & chose to step outside the box thus creating The Every Year Calendar. She even donates a percentage of her profits to help other entrepreneurs to make their dreams a reality too. 



I feel her message of encouragement & inspiration could help us all lead to an improvement in the way we live our day to day life as well. Which is why I personally love my new "The Every Year Calendar in A Clean Slate!" I love the quality of the hard cover & the pages with in are just as vibrant. I like that it's not a typical black & white calendar for you to just write down your day to day duties. Instead its colorful & fun exactly how life should be. Plus I'm able to write down my own personal goals & ambitions so I have a visual on what I'd like to achieve. 


Now thanks to The Every Year Calendar I have a full year to discover more about myself & this is just the beginning! 

---

The Every Year Calendar is available in A Clean Slate, Inspire or is custom options too! 

INSPIRE


Artist: Jordi Calvet
Inspire

$ 39.99

P.S. YOU CAN RECEIVE 10% OFF WITH EMAIL SIGNUP!
www.theeveryyearcalendar.com
Facebook Twitter Instagram

The Every Year Calendar

XOXO
Chelsie Fletcher
"Freebies, Reviews & Giveaways!"
 facebookicon twittericon pinteresticon googleplus icon linkedinicon instagramicon bloglovinicon

I received a complimentary The Every Year Calendar - A Clean Slate in exchange for my honest review.

#Ad #Sponsored #Chelsie #ChelsieFletcher #BlogReview #Review #BlogLife #Freebie #Sample #TheEveryYearCalendar #ACleanSlate #Calendar

10 comments:

  1. I would love to win because I think this would be a beautiful book to fill out while caring for my new daughter. thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would certainly like to win this because it would help me to organize my days and, really, my life. It's really nice and has so many special differences from other calendars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to win this for my girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win because this book is beautiful and it could keep me organized!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win this for my daughter, she's always busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This such a wonderful way to keep yourself on track! Love that it contains inspirational quotes and reflection questions too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to win because this looks great! I could use a calendar and this looks unique. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to win because it looks great and is still very useful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win this beautiful calendar because it would help me organized my stuff!
    Thank You for the chance

    Fiona N

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to everyone who entered! A winner was chosen and if you haven't been notified by now, unfortunately it wasn't you. If you're still interested, you can pick up a copy for yourself here: http://www.theeveryyearcalendar.com/collections/calendars/products/a-clean-slate

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete